Post by Nermin on Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:45 pm

Clive ja cu biti online svaki dan od 18:00 pa do 21:00h
a nedilju sad slobodan citav dan

Nermin

http://nermin.sipraga@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd internal RV tourney

Post by Clive on Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:49 pm

Moze.Danas cu valjda biti slobodan popodne oko 18 h.Nadam se.
Clive
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Scippy on Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:08 am

Pax, I apologize, but I may be a little bit late today. Would you still be able to be on at 2:30-3:00 your time though?
Scippy

Back to top Go down

Post by Scippy on Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:33 pm

Hey Pax, I am online earlier than expected. I hope that you will come at 2:00 p.m. your time m8 cya there!
Scippy

Back to top Go down

Post by PaxTheGreat on Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:12 pm

Hey Scipio imwas in GR ...u play with Prince Koala...im cant wait...must go something to do...so tomorow in same time...
PaxTheGreat

Back to top Go down

Post by Scippy on Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:24 pm

Dude! If we arrange a time for a tourney, you should be able to spare at least 60 minutes of your time to play the tourney... I waited for you 30 minutes, and you can't wait 10-15 minutes for me? I hope you know, that if we don't play the games by end of today, we are both going to get disqualified from tournament, and I want to complete the tournaments by tonight.... If you arrange a time for a RTW tourney, that you can't meet, or if you know you won't have 60 minutes of free time, then don't even bother arranging, cause that wastes my time,  while you go on with your real life, do you think that's fair to me?

I don't care how busy you are with your real life, I am also very busy too, I could be doing other things too, but I came on just for the tourney.. but when you agree to meet with someone at a given time, don't go and give them fucking last minute notice at the team that the event is supposed to happen. That will piss anyone off.
Scippy

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperator on Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:37 pm

Calm down mate ! It's just a game

Back to top Go down

Post by Scippy on Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:47 pm

yeah, I know this is a game m8, but this is a life skill issue.. Let's put it this way. If you arrange with someone to meet, for example, but then you only have 10-15 minutes to spare, then what is the point of arranging with him to meet up? Other than just passing him something?
Scippy

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperator on Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:53 pm

Chill mate

Maybe he was busy Or maybe he was hiding LIKE ME xD

Back to top Go down

Post by PaxTheGreat on Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:13 pm

m8...this is not good idea to talk like that ...so I'm disappointed with that kind of talk...if we say in 14h u dont play to other players...but u nice guy and good player...so Im understaind your reasons...so Im admit in this tourney...good luck in next stage...and bye...
PaxTheGreat

Back to top Go down

Post by PaxTheGreat on Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:15 pm

For Earth...Im admit and Scipio go to next stage...thats it...
PaxTheGreat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:24 pm

noone is gonna quit here...i was giving an extratime even on biger tourneys...so you have time to play in weekdays...and behavior of both is unexeptable...pax didnt waited at least to explain to scipio that he cannot play...and scipios reaction was like i dont know both of you and like i wont be reasonable to hear both sides before deside what to do...and read both code of conduct...so no raging from now on on each other and i expect you play as clanmates...this is internal tourney so extratime is given by default if both players want to play and cannot agree...extratime cannot be a week or two...it can be only few days after deadline so you can finish unfinished...so there is 3 days of extratime so you can arange time of playing...regards and keep peace in this cominity guys...

PS i also expect that you solve your conflict no mather how smal or big it is

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:27 pm

PSS good to see there is still frame in this game even its old 10 years:)))...once again guys evantuate problem and play your games...that is from my side plea, request and order...

Back to top Go down

Post by Vagos on Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:33 pm

Yeah, just play it's not like you won't have at least half an hour the whole weekend
Vagos

Back to top Go down

Post by Scippy on Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:56 pm

Yes, Earth, I apologize for my outburst.  My excuse for my outburst was that  I  actually had just lost a game which I was winning and I felt that i should have won, then I just blew it with 1 stupid move and I felt like shit. Then I checked forums to see if Pax was around, then I saw his reply that he couldn't play today, then I got really pissed off that he couldn't make it today, as I believed was the final day of the tournament and that we would both have been disqualified. Once again, I apologize for my outburst and thanks for the extension.

Pax, I didn't mean to comment like that, I'm sorry, that was unlike me. But please, when we arrange for timing in the tourney, please leave 60 mins of free time so that we can finish the tourney games, rather than just 5-10 minutes, which would be impossible to complete any game. Please do not leave the tournament, m8,  I would rather lose/win you than you withdrawing from the tourney. So, could we please arrange the timing for tomorrow? I will only be able to be on tommorrow, and no other day. From what time to what time will you be able to be on? I will try to see if I can fit my schedule with yours.

Vagos, I have relatives from overseas that have come to visit, so I pretty much have to go out entire day with them and I have so much work to do, it would be pretty hard for me to play on the weekends, that's why I wanted to get the games done today, and as I am 7 hours ahead of him, I would have to plan how to accommodate his schedule

Peace
Scippy

P.S. 100th post XDD
Scippy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vagos on Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:27 pm

Scipio wrote:Yes, Earth, I apologize for my outburst.  My excuse for my outburst was that  I  actually had just lost a game which I was winning and I felt that i should have won, then I just blew it with 1 stupid move and I felt like shit. Then I checked forums to see if Pax was around, then I saw his reply that he couldn't play today, then I got really pissed off that he couldn't make it today, as I believed was the final day of the tournament and that we would both have been disqualified. Once again, I apologize for my outburst and thanks for the extension.

Pax, I didn't mean to comment like that, I'm sorry, that was unlike me. But please, when we arrange for timing in the tourney, please leave 60 mins of free time so that we can finish the tourney games, rather than just 5-10 minutes, which would be impossible to complete any game. Please do not leave the tournament, m8,  I would rather lose/win you than you withdrawing from the tourney. So, could we please arrange the timing for tomorrow? I will only be able to be on tommorrow, and no other day.  From what time to what time will you be able to be on? I will try to see if I can fit my schedule with yours.

Vagos, I have relatives from overseas that have come to visit, so I pretty much have to go out entire day with them and I have so much work to do, it would be pretty hard for me to play on the weekends, that's why I wanted to get the games done today, and as I am 7 hours ahead of him, I would have to plan how to accommodate his schedule

Peace
Scippy

P.S. 100th post XDD

Yeah man I understand just try sort out something i'm sure both of you don't want disqualification
Vagos

Back to top Go down

Post by PaxTheGreat on Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:00 pm

I have already said, you're a good guy, but I'm most agreed on the tournament that would fill the hole because I love this clan but I do not have much time to play and play a couple of matches like this for a whole week ... so good luck in the next round, and you and I will play once this matchup for fun ... and do not ever get angry when you lose, but find fault and try to correct them...
Earth ja se ni sa kim ne svadjam ...decko je potpuno u pravu samo je to rekao na pogresan nacin...a sad igram dart mod sto ce reci da ne mogu da igram RTW...pa kad mi dosadi videcemo se...pozz
PaxTheGreat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:50 pm

dobro necu da te teram:))...ali bi trebao da odigras bar turnir do kraja bog aktivnosti igraca...trenutno smo jedini aktivni ja vagos scipio imp dusan camaga i nermin ostali slabo nesto...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrant Luke on Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:07 pm

Ok guys play so I can elimate one of you...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:47 am

dusan is in next round and semifal too cause cezar have xams cannot play and both magnos are inactive...i will play my matches with eagle tomorrow...second round has started...good luck...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:49 am

1.dusan-/  pass already
2.luke-scipio 3:2
3.clive-nermin 0:0
4.earth-camaga 0:0

deadline is 22nd december

next round
1-4
2-3

Last edited by marko-earth on Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:40 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Scippy on Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:07 am

hmm, I feel that I will be unable to play with Luke (Massive time zone diff) before 22nd, therefore, I would have to withdraw from the tournament. Thanks for allowing me to participate!
Scippy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vagos on Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:33 am

you have 8 days left?
Vagos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrant Luke on Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:58 pm

well ok then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:41 pm

scipio, luke is usually online in 21-6am gmt+1 try to find some time to play mate...i will let luke to pass if something...but try to play...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top