Calendar Calendar

Music NEW

WW3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WW3

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:33 am

Imp: you can never have a bug free game
Imp: until and unless u are in the 22nd century

earth: 22nd centery will never come...ww3 will happen within next 10-20 years...all depends how long can handle russian economy...after it crashes, russians will launh nuclear attacks, since they wont allow their country fall apart on minor states...
earth: i think that what russia doing atm is very wrong, but western world is also too dedicated in destroying of russia...and look like final cold war beetwen west and russia has started...

Luke: Earth, russia would lose a ww quickly
Luke: if anything id be the first n this clan to die as my city would be a prime nuke target

earth: lol...well i agree about both things...be prepared for that, cause ww3 coming soon...

vT Gaming: All countries will lose as mukes are use. None will survive
vT Gaming: nukes*

earth: they must be used once...

Luke: rediculous, all nukes would not be used at once, and truce would be reached after even 1-2 are dropped. War would go on for years before nukes are even considered.
Luke: also nuclear war would not wipe out human race, but it would kill many

earth: agree with everything except thst only 1-2 would be droped...usa/russia and china are god damn superpowers and they wont allow their countries fall apart just like that...infact thats why for they are saved, in case of econimic colapse of the country...
earth: why do you think russia after colapse of the ussr remained big/strong and got money from usa, plus some guaranties, that neither of the sides still respect...its cause of in case of total destructaction of the country it would drag entire world with...
earth: itself...maybe the 1st nukes would be droped on their own teritory, to scarry separated faction, and the rival country that causing this conflinct...so in that case i guess in falling apart of russia, russia would 1st drop bomb on region that becoming...
earth: so annoying with rebelion, for instance against checenia/dagestan/tatarstan/siberia etc...why usa thrown 2 bombs on japan? its cause like that they would shown strength and determination in that what they are doing...again would happen same thing...
earth: any next country that objects would be in line of nuclear bombing...finaly falling economy would understand that droping a-bombs are very infuential weapon, and they would be continued to be used from several reasons: 1.falling economy dont have enough...
earth: money to keep up with war on hand to hand combat...2.keeping a-stations is the most expencive part of every army...for instance thats why is russian military budget still so high...its not cause of the modernisation or something, its cuase they need to...
earth: keep 10 000 nukes in order...so like that they would relax economic disturbances...3.finaly falling economy would see that this way is the easiest in submiting the weak nations and that would become the new way of making order and conquering countries...
earth: like that their economy would start to recover, and they would plus expand instead to colapse...nation that causing economic failure of the another one, the oponent faction will have to use the same methods to prevent further expansion of the other one..
earth: so to be droped all a-boms and whiping out civilisation is ridicilous...but be assured that will be droped more then 1-2 and that after that coming new order and new levels of human society on earth....that will be revolution like every other...i mentioned..
earth: russia here cause its economy is already in big problem and usa keep pressing them...but i am sure same scenario would happen in china or usa...i think something similar wouldnt happen in eu, cause of totaly different conception of ruling, history and...
earth: civilisation level...

Aragon: Claiming the world will descend into a world war based on economic ruin is a Clausewitzian outlook that doesn't necessarily apply in a modern zero sum total game.
Aragon: Furthermore it pre-supposes humanity's inability to strike at the root source of all conflict today which is the bourgeoisie elite of every major state on the planet. It could very well be that the showdown to a nuclear apocalypse would trigger an 1848
Aragon: style of mass revolt and revolution that would make the ruling classes' position untenable and would pull back humanity from the brink. It is also important to note that a world war would not be the end of humanity but would certainly be the end of modern
Aragon: Capitalism and the stratification of humans thereof. It might even be a positive thing, but billions will have to die for it, perhaps regrettably so.
Aragon: To quote Robespierre (albeit modified): Presidents and Prime Ministers must die so that the world can live.

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:45 am

just to add i didnt ment that ww3 will happen for sure in next 20 years...what i ment is if situation and things continue with this road, thats inevitable...if usa want to make from russia, what happened to germany after ww1, than thats what is gonna happen...russia will become something like germany in ww2...
http://ironclan.forumo.org/t267-great-depression-1929
there is what i mentioned previosly about big world economic cryses...every of these big wars were caused cause of economic cryses, infact every war is cause cause of, or to prevent economic cryses...or to acumulate the wealth...in any case 95% of wars were about the money...
thinking that economic cryses which is happening today wont cause one big war is very blind and shortsithed...today world lives on the top of the cpitalism advance and conformism style of living...do you think that ppl will simply easily accept to back from conformistic style of living to some 19centery ideas of freedom and human rights? ofc not...but ofc there is no enough space and resources that everyone still live with conformistic style of life...question is which side will 1st fall economicly and what triggers will that take...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:51 am

sorry i was wrong, not which side...it is well known which side is winning atm...question is will the winning side continue with these methods till the final victory, or will stop while there is till chance russia wont become something like germany from ww2...

Back to top Go down

Post by PaxTheGreat on Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:49 am

How Albert Einstein one time say...I dont know which weapon will used in Ww3 but in Ww4 main weapon will be arrows...
Sed but true
PaxTheGreat

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperator on Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:57 am

Alright guys.Stop this fucking shit.

You guys have one bloody LIFE,Enjoy it...this motherfucking shit will go on until some morons come in this world and blow the fucking shit out of Humanity.

Wars will go on for the survival of Human Species.How ?.Well,according to a person ( I don't know his name but he's quite renowned),By 2030 .2 planets will be needed to support human population,I don't think that will ever happen until we get a drastic scientific advancement.Global warming is another issue,we would die if we don't stop it.

I guess  have seen the "Captain America" movie,in that movie,Hydra tries to save humanity by sacrificing humans....that may happen too.People will get killed so THAT the HUMAN SpECIES LIVES.I don't think there is anything to make humans completely extinct,but,as all of must have known about 'dinosaurs'.That might happen to us too.So,PLEASE...just stop this politics on this forum.

If i am not wrong,there was a rule in our forum that stated that politics of the world should be kept away from our forum.I am not saying that u guys should stop talking,I am just saying that this is a wrong place.
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperator on Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:57 am

PaxTheGreat wrote:How Albert Einstein one time say...I dont know which weapon will used in Ww3 but in Ww4 main weapon will be arrows...
Sed but true

EXACTLY..another theory ...
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by dionyzos on Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:39 am

There will bee no war, because of nuclear bombs.
USSR didn't attacked NATO in 70\80s - even if they knew that they can fast beat nato army in west-germany, due of theirs tanks&inflantry superioriority. In 80s, everybody on Kreml, knew that Ussr lost economic ride with Usa, theirs last chance was attack west-europe. They didn't decided, only due fear of atomic's doom-fallout.

Russia in 90s- till now most of theirs army budget spend for "saving" theirs nuclear ability. Theirs spend for rockets army more than others kind of armies. Why? Its really simply question -they fear that Nato will attack them and they want keep determent power. Russian army is large, but weak (except of rocket army). Russian best tank is old t-90 and they even dont't have four generation air-fighter.

There will bee peace soon. Ukraine never join Nato-Ue, which satisfy Russia. Usa will stop support Ukraine (they let them bankrupt), because they want make treaty with Iran and rule on the middle east. Russia will confirm it. Everybody will bee happy except of Ukrainians, which were forced to leave their country and imigrated to Ue, which need new cheap workers (demographic crisis), because Muslims workers were failure and Slavs are easy to assimilate.

Russia did great mistake in theirs policy that they decided to toke Crimea by force. Usa gave $ for Ukraine rebelion (http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/mar/19/facebook-posts/united-states-spent-5-billion-ukraine-anti-governm/), becuase they counted for Russia agresive movements. Russia could have easly toke whole Ukraine as theirs protectorate, and now they have a fratricidal war. Russia just should let Poroszenko win. Ukraine is in very bad economical condition. Oligarchic - corupted gouverment with Porochenko had no chance repair situation im country. That was sure that - he will end like Wiktor Juszczenko and Julia Tymoszenko, which toke power after orange revolution and fast lost popularity.
Finally - we were spectators of very machiavelic politic, which was succesfull. There will bee hostile, but weak Ukraine without doneck and crimea beetwen Poland and Russian with frozen conflict.
ps
In my city are thousand of young Ukrainians, which fled from war.

dionyzos

Back to top Go down

Post by Scippy on Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:27 am

I agree with Imp. When WW3 happens, it will happen, and only worry about it IF it ever happens. Right, let's enjoy good life, good family, good friends, good bed, good food, good girlfriend... and good platypusses!
Scippy

Back to top Go down

Post by Camaga on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:31 am

Scippy wrote: good girlfriend... and good platypusses!

Imperator doesnt have a girlfriend. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Camaga
War Master
War Master

http://ironclan.forumo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperator on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:34 am

Чамага wrote:
Scippy wrote: good girlfriend... and good platypusses!

Imperator doesnt have a girlfriend. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Why you do dis ? :(
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:17 pm

Imperator{HBG} wrote:Alright guys.Stop this fucking shit.

You guys have one bloody LIFE,Enjoy it...this motherfucking shit will go on until some morons come in this world and blow the fucking shit out of Humanity.

Wars will go on for the survival of Human Species.How ?.Well,according to a person ( I don't know his name but he's quite renowned),By 2030 .2 planets will be needed to support human population,I don't think that will ever happen until we get a drastic scientific advancement.Global warming is another issue,we would die if we don't stop it.

I guess  have seen the "Captain America" movie,in that movie,Hydra tries to save humanity by sacrificing humans....that may happen too.People will get killed so THAT the HUMAN SpECIES LIVES.I don't think there is anything to make humans completely extinct,but,as all of must have known about 'dinosaurs'.That might happen to us too.So,PLEASE...just stop this politics on this forum.

If i am not wrong,there was a rule in our forum that stated that politics of the world should be kept away from our forum.I am not saying that u guys should stop talking,I am just saying that this is a wrong place.
this isnt policy, its kinda non-scientific researches about how this may look...plus many scientific and novel books were written about this theme...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:33 pm

dionyzos wrote:There will bee no war, because of nuclear bombs.
USSR didn't attacked NATO in 70\80s - even if they knew that they can fast beat nato army in west-germany, due of theirs tanks&inflantry superioriority. In 80s, everybody on Kreml, knew that Ussr lost economic ride with Usa, theirs last chance was attack west-europe. They didn't decided, only due fear of atomic's doom-fallout.

Russia in 90s- till now most of theirs army budget spend for "saving" theirs nuclear ability. Theirs spend for rockets army more than others kind of armies. Why? Its really simply question -they fear that Nato will attack them and they want keep determent power. Russian army is large, but weak (except of rocket army). Russian best tank is old t-90 and they even dont't have four generation air-fighter.

There will bee peace soon. Ukraine never join Nato-Ue, which satisfy Russia. Usa will stop support Ukraine (they let them bankrupt), because they want make treaty with Iran and rule on the middle east. Russia will confirm it. Everybody will bee happy except of Ukrainians, which were forced to leave their country and imigrated to Ue, which need new cheap workers (demographic crisis), because Muslims workers were failure and Slavs are easy to assimilate.

Russia did great mistake in theirs policy that they decided to toke Crimea by force. Usa gave $ for Ukraine rebelion (http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/mar/19/facebook-posts/united-states-spent-5-billion-ukraine-anti-governm/), becuase they counted for Russia  agresive movements. Russia  could have easly toke whole Ukraine as theirs protectorate, and now they have a fratricidal war. Russia just should let Poroszenko win. Ukraine is in very bad economical condition. Oligarchic - corupted gouverment with Porochenko had no chance repair situation im country. That was sure that - he will end like Wiktor Juszczenko and Julia Tymoszenko, which toke power after orange revolution and fast lost popularity.
Finally - we were spectators of very machiavelic politic, which was succesfull. There will bee hostile, but  weak Ukraine without doneck and crimea beetwen Poland and Russian with frozen conflict.
ps
In my city are thousand of young Ukrainians, which fled from war.
i agree 90% with all here, except part where dion says that nukes save humanity from war...well partly is even that correct, but for how long? on planet never was so many wars as now since the ww2, and there is many disturbances plus...finally ussr was hegemonic power that had same wishes as usa...ussr in 90-ies just give up of fighting for word domination, and as i mentioned usa gave money to russia in order their economy to survive, cause they knew that anarchy in russa can cause ww3...well if todays russia colapse like ussr, this time there wont be one big russa that will have place in world as superpower...there will be dozens of smaller/biger countries, which will have military strenghts like stronger eu countries, but their economy will be like ukrainian...i dont think russians are ready for that scenario, nor any country would be imo...
ps i dont have intesions to compare putin with hitler and russia with 3rd reich lol...i only want to show here some similarities, which circumstances can create, nothing more...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:58 pm

btw...to someone my statments may look like antiamerican and antirussian...accusing usa for trying to establish world domination and russia of becominf fascist state...but isnt that whats really going? russia closed her society for long time, and dont have attention to change it...if you read about religion in russia, you will see that russia were building 3 religious object per day in last 20 years...yep you read corectly 3 per day, and you may check it ofc...while in midtime their economy dying...and what usa doing? trying to establish world domination...till 20 years ago usa was example to the other countries and really good world ruller...and now? attack on iraque cause of nonexisting nuclear weapon...attack on libyia from reason that even didnt tryed to explain...and finally decission not to interfire in war against isis...they doing strategic bombing rofl rofl rofl...strategic bombing of desrts and vilages? rofl rofl rolf...thats ridicilous...i think noone would complain if usa would just enter there and whipe them out...but from some reason usa dont doing it...i wonder why???

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrant Luke on Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:02 pm

Planet has never had so many wars? that is not true at all, in fact we have had few bloody conflicts between first world countries.

Imp, i dont really get your point, go live life? i am living life man, we are just having a bit of speculation, its not bad.

You oversimplify Americas objectives. If you watch "team america" its a satire of our role in global politics etc, but it also satirizes i think people who actually think that we act simply as a "world police" /dominators. while i disagree with iraq war, afghan war etc, its not so black and white.

On the other hand greedy scum can go fuck themselves

Back to top Go down

Post by NUMIDIAN on Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:23 pm

With America's over aggressive foreign policy occupation bullying bull crap, WW3 is DEFINITELY going to happen. However I wish it was not so, but Humans are too greedy.

War will always come, history repeats itself, it brings tears to my eyes.

This song is a great example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y2SIIeqy34

NUMIDIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:27 pm

no i said after ww2 we never had so many wars as we have now...
and i dont see america as world police and dominator, i said usa is trying now to become that...and like that losing good image that had through 20th centery...
finally about wars also i didnt mentioned avganista, nor even my country, cause there wasnt all black and white...infact i really beleave that attack on afganistan was revange for what have done al khaida...but attacks on iraq and libya were ridicilous...almost on same level as noninterfiering vs isis...sure gadafi and hussain werent so evil as isis guys:)...
i am telling this for good of the world and for usa as country no1 in world...ofc that usa kept peace in world by interfiering in jobs of the malicios goverment, but in few last cases they really lost the cause cause of pure profit...thats calling conquering...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:31 pm

likes for the song numidian ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:38 pm

btw pete seeger is best example of conection between tradition and new waves in music that time...plus he was great lower of life and peace...plus great example of american 20 centery culture...

Back to top Go down

Post by Pharaoh of Egypt on Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:52 pm

marko-earth wrote:no i said after ww2 we never had so many wars as we have now...
and i dont see america as world police and dominator, i said usa is trying now to become that...and like that losing good image that had through 20th centery...
finally about wars also i didnt mentioned avganista, nor even my country, cause there wasnt all black and white...infact i really beleave that attack on afganistan was revange for what have done al khaida...but attacks on iraq and libya were ridicilous...almost on same level as noninterfiering vs isis...sure gadafi and hussain werent so evil as isis guys:)...
i am telling this for good of the world and for usa as country no1 in world...ofc that usa kept peace in world by interfiering in jobs of the malicios goverment, but in few last cases they really lost the cause cause of pure profit...thats calling conquering...

Well actually during the medieval times there was alot more conflict in the world than our time. The USA is a world superpower and it is actually dominating the world, for instance they have the most active military bases in foreign countries (especially in the middle east). The USA also possess the strongest military force in the WORLD even if the whole world teamed up to attack the USA and tried to invade it would be virtually impossible as of its geographical isolated location and its strong military. In addition their political influence spans most world countries through U.S foreign aid. So yes they are a world dominator (I know this is an old post I was just abit bored)
Pharaoh of Egypt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:01 am

i wont give specific examples of wars atm, but geopolitics on large scales.
1.usa
greatest power and only superpower atm in the world. absolute no1 on all fields(military, economy, industry, influence etc).
its secured from east and west by oceans, from north with canada, which is ally of usa and poorly populated, so it isnt threat. and from the south comes mexico, who can cause only migration problems. still usa building literally a wall there.
inner society of usa is quite stable, one of the most stable societies on the world.
next elections may be milestone for usa foreign policy. if sanders win, tbh my favorite no1, usa may go into some kind of social isolationism and stop with neoimperialism. this may result of un becoming strong again, where usa would consult all future steps with russia, china and eventually eu.
if clinton win, i think policy will remain same per generally. thats why i think she will win.
trump will be the worst case scenario, where usa will go for right wing policy and start many new wars and agressive policy which could lead to war even with one of the powers, like egypt, iran, or even north korea.
usa political and military influence spreads trough entire europe, west, south, central and most of north africa, directly or trough european allies. entire arabian peninsula, and all midle east except sirya. some of the ex ussr republics like ukraine, baltic countries, georgia, azerbaijan, and some tatarian countries. afganistan, pakistan, south korea and all island countries of the pacific. usa controls also all oceans except nordic, and great part of the antarctic. on american continent, lets say most of the countries except venezuela and maybe brasil.
atm there is no problems for usa that can change its positions in the world, except that usa must accept the fact that there is no much new teritories left to conquer.
2.russia
russia keeps prestige, cause of equal firepower as usa and enormous quantity of natural resources. and its simply big.
their borders are vast, but not in problem atm. only problem can be theirs relatively low number of manpower for such vast borders in case of some big war. tho i guess their nuclear firepower and extremely mechanized infantry could handle defense pretty well. offensive can be problem for russians tho.
russian society is still very fragile. especially cause it depends from ruling by strong hand. democracy in real shape is still far from russian society by miles. also russian society can be broken imo only if economy collapses and powerty starts to rise, just like before red revolution, or the fall of communism. that is also only threat for russian society.
also should say that nato is closing to russian borders which wont be threat for direct military conflict, but sure it can drain power of russian economy.
putin is absolute ruler , which is good and bad. good for current russian position, cause it requires strong leadership, but extremely bad for evolution of russian society and political system. imo he will rule at least 10 more years. question is what happens after he is gone?
russian influence spreads trough, belorussia, serbia, bosnia, macedonia now, ukraine, armenia, kazakhstan, some tatarian countries, sirya, mongolia and partly north korea. there are good relations with india tho, but we cant say that india is under russian influence. russia controls and nordic ocean as well.
atm russia is busy trying to keep safe its spheres of influence, which weakens its already weak economy. major threat for russia can be collapse of its economy which could cause not only losing spheres of influence but also some of their territories. if russia wants to stop trend that will make eventually new collapse of their state, it must start some of the aggressive wars and meanwhile do some big changes in their economy and society. also problem can be for all of this relatively small population for such task.
3.china
chinese borders are quite safe. its population allows them to sleep safe. invading china isnt possible w/o throwing at least 100 nukes, to reduce its population, which would result to immediate world war, and catastrophe on both sides.
china isnt no1 nowhere, but slowly but surely they are advancing everywhere. their economy will very soon become no1, which with proper leadership can allow them to prosper on all fields and keep such a large population happy. also becoming no1 in economy it will mean that usa wont be able to corrupt some of the parts of their society, which is big advantage.
chinese society is relatively in good condition, cause it advancing every day, which can be even better than to reach the highest possible level and stagnate. this can be very good fuel for positive nationalism. major problem can be lack of resources for such a large population, but atm russia need to turn from europe somewhere else, and there is a chance for china to make new ally.
chinese influence spreads 1st of all on north korea and indochina. tho large expansion of chinese economy can start extending chinese influence on pacific as well. east africa is also very connected with china, with the chinese money ofc.
china isnt ready for democracy and their leaders knows that very well.
so in generally china is only threat for usa, cause of simple reason. money. stronger economy eats weaker, and china will start to do this for sure. its also important to say that china started investing in usa, which can be a bit controversial, but i guess they are not yet ready to start cold and economic war with usa, but want to keep specious status quo. retreating money from usa can be big blow for usa economy in case of such war.
so only careful leadership, control of reproduction of the population, china will become new world leader starting from 2050 imo.
4.eu
eu have the worst borders. ocean between them and usa makes small distance in case of war, cause of supreme firepower of usa. they have russia in the east that would wipe them out if few years. north africa and tourkey are easy borders to send to eu large terrorist groups. even eu would have formidable army if would be unified, with such organisation it barely could fight vs some regional power.
the strongest economy of the world in this case is not able to make itself no1 on other fields. geographical center of the world, instead to make itself major center of trade, made itself to be the center of the conflict.
it proves what happens when there are social turbulence in society. when think more about it, eu didnt manage even to make society, since there is bunch of differences.
all these differences could be easily avoided if there would be strong and competent leadership in france and germany. if france and germany would accept their roles as regional powers that combined can make formidable power, which would follow many european countries. with quick action entire europe could stay unified, cause many of the small countries depends on economies of these 2 countries.
to unify eu from confederation into federation step one should be strong economy. it can not be achieved if weaker economies are forbidden to trade with their trading partners like russia. it makes big gap between east and west and make further problems.
next step would be making of 1st eu military. like this it would be created distinction between eu and nato, which could help much of the eu image in the rest of the world, and especially would help much in fight against terrorism. making eu army would also made nato alliance in europe obsolete, cause eu would have enough firepower, nukes and most important manpower to defend itself from russia. so all usa doing there with nato is making false story that eu is vulnerable w/o nato. next step of releasing from nato chains is to kick uk from eu. uk is major underminer of unified eu and usa vassal.
tho all this will prolly just remain nice thinking, since eu seems to be chosen its road as nato vassal and showed to be ready to sacrifice its economy for nato interests. lets see what happens on uk referendum this year, it can be positive milestone tho.
eu also must understand that they must understand that eu must stop expanding. they must stop interfering in ukraine, belorussia and turkey, and maybe focus to get the rest of the balkan in, and the other holes they have on the map of europe like norway, iceland, some micro countries including vatican, or maybe even switzerland.
eu can achieve to become supreme economy of the world, only if accept its role as the trade center of the world, which can achieve only with military neutrality. ofc it must become federation very soon. if that happens, the rest of the world will have to accept that fact, since everyone will race to trade with eu.

ww3 in this situation? possible if russia and eu continue to showing incompetence to change from inside and if usa gets ultra right wing president. xenofobia wasnt greater since ww2. missing this opportunity for such conflict would be shame for all those who looking forward it, since moment for ww3 is perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum