Iron Clan
Latest topics
» The Cup of Nations season XVI
by Aristocrat Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:17 pm

» RTW Ranks: by Zyzz and Luke
by zer0 Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:52 am

» Joining Iron
by Aristocrat Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:18 pm

» Members list
by Aristocrat Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:50 am

» Warhammer Quick battle ranking
by zer0 Sat May 27, 2017 3:41 pm

» Rome screens
by zer0 Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:37 am

» Macedon vs Macedon tournament
by zer0 Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:29 pm

» Macedon vs Macedon tournament
by zer0 Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:29 pm

» Team Victories
by zer0 Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:39 am

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar

Music NEW

Blackjack's application

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Blackjack's application

Post by Tyrant Luke on Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:15 pm

Earth is blackjack

_________________
avatar
Tyrant Luke

Posts : 607
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2014-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Blackjack's application

Post by T.T on Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:01 pm

je suis charlie? have u been living in a cave that shit happened so long ago
avatar
T.T

Posts : 392
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: Blackjack's application

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:54 pm

@Tyrant Luke wrote:Earth is blackjack
lol i like this one...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Blackjack's application

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:55 pm

@T.T wrote:je suis charlie? have u been living in a cave that shit happened so long ago
and yes i like lukes new avatar...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Blackjack's application

Post by T.T on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:01 pm

marko-earth wrote:
@T.T wrote:je suis charlie? have u been living in a cave that shit happened so long ago
and yes i like lukes new avatar...

nah the old one was better. because JESUS CHRIST IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR AND I SHALL FOREVER LOVE HIM AS I LOVE MY CHILDREN.
avatar
T.T

Posts : 392
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: Blackjack's application

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:02 pm

well now...he isnt neptune, but can be tara or spider pig...but i think he is maybe even some other guy...nvm, he is obviosly fake and guys, dafaq why would we need fakes...we are damn strong clan even without fakes...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Blackjack's application

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:03 pm

@T.T wrote:
marko-earth wrote:
@T.T wrote:je suis charlie? have u been living in a cave that shit happened so long ago
and yes i like lukes new avatar...

nah the old one was better. because JESUS CHRIST IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR AND I SHALL FOREVER LOVE HIM AS I LOVE MY CHILDREN.
what you wanna sex with jesus as you have with your children :affraid: ???

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Blackjack's application

Post by T.T on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:05 pm

it wasnt tara or spider pig because his english was kinda bad (no offense blackjack) and he didnt play like either of them. and YES EARTH I WANNA HAVE SEX WITH JESUS LIKE I HAVE SEX WITH MY CHILDREN
avatar
T.T

Posts : 392
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: Blackjack's application

Post by Camaga on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:09 pm

from this moment every post in some application topic from other members(except senators) will result in permanent ban from forum cheers
avatar
Camaga
War Master
War Master

Posts : 979
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 19
Location : Kraljevo,Serbia

http://ironclan.forumo.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Blackjack's application

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:27 pm

well just restrict them that in administration panel...i ll do it...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Blackjack's application

Post by Blackjackrtw on Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:41 am

@T.T wrote:it wasnt tara or spider pig because his english was kinda bad (no offense blackjack) and he didnt play like either of them. and YES EARTH I WANNA HAVE SEX WITH JESUS LIKE I HAVE SEX WITH MY CHILDREN
Not sure if you say I am better or I just play weird

Blackjackrtw

Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Blackjack's application

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum