MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Music NEW

Steam or GR

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Steam or GR

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:42 am

i noticed lately that steam have more and more players, while gr stagnate with the number of the players...on steam we can find almost all 31k clans, and some sip and coh guys playing a lot on steam...on gr practicly only lets say active clan in rv and uw...practicly we are the only clans that can form team for team battles or even 2 teams...the other clans have 2-3 active/semi-active members totaly...what i think here is that we have consider posibility of playing some games sometimes on steam, so that we give support to the 31k clans and guys who plays there...from the other hand rv as bastion of rtw atm, should take all new noobish and talented players into ng clan, and by that to create new gr clan who will one day become independent...same like once be did with rv once...if nermin as leader will stay persistant that ng stay only yugoslavian national clan, thats ok too, but i think that will be hard to do, cause all the best yugoslavian members are in rv...finally if nermin thinks it should be only yugoslavian national team, i think rv should create even one more filial clan and like that expand rtw on gr server...

Last edited by marko-earth on Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam or GR

Post by Imperator on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:50 am

I personally think that GR is better ... lagless and worth playing 31k games

i am negotiating with people in Steam..and they are coming to GR too....it's just a matter of time before all the players come to GR It's just that Steam has 31k games and people on Steam like 31k games more than cwb games.Nobody is going to Steam from GR ....People are coming here...as we don't play much 31k people don't show up

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:51 am

This is more of a thing to post in your private section. And btw if you want to have a successful subclan you need to have a better person leading it.

BE had Venom, a talented, tolerant and smart guy with a will to improve. Great social skills at the time, independant, does what you want him to do...

If NG leader is Nermin... First of all Nermin is in RV and that's just not gonna work out because new members will feel distant, therefore they wont be loyal. Second of all Nermin is not qualified to lead anything. He doesn't have any of the skills that Venom (Varus at that time) had.

Zig
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:03 pm

well i dont totaly agree with zig here...but again rv is maybe capable to create 2 new clans...one yugoslavian -if there will be new yugoslavian members...and one international...i think i ll talk to the other clans also to fund one new clan, so that like that we can create `sportish animosity` beetwen them...i counted that there is arround 50 active/semi-active lets say pro/clan players and arround 20-30 new noobish cwb/31k players...from those 20-30 sure can be fund 2 new clans, and they would be refreshment for comunity...plus if someone take organisation of the new generation tourney on its shoulders after 2 new clans will be formed, that would be great achivement...cezar was mentioning to me something to organise, cause uw have a lot new player, but i think maybe we should 1st to go into creating and recruiting players for 2 new clans and then to open this tourney...

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperator on Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:12 pm

We can start a team tourney so that people become active again

Back to top Go down

Post by Nermin on Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:31 pm

Tnx zig when some kid gimi leson that is ok go pis and sleap.

Nermin

http://nermin.sipraga@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by T.T on Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:47 pm

I think we should stay the way we are and not get involved with steam. As imp said, more people are coming to gr and not the other way around so its just pointless in the end. Plus, steam is laggy is as fuck. Trying to play 1 game there will be extremely frustrating especially because most of the time the reason for the lag is completely unknown
T.T

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulcan on Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:20 pm

I agree what T.T said. GR is better than steam, I go on steam to play once a while but not always. We should encourage people to play gr not encourage them to play steam.

War Master
War Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:31 pm

nermin and pax, dela will ng will be only national yugoslavian clan or no, so that we can imediatly start all newers who know cwb...if coh want be partner in this one, i ll search parner somewhere else...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:54 pm

gr

Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:21 am

guys venom gave full support for filial clan...nermin get pax and maybe one more general and start recruiting new guys who know cwb...i ll try to presue someone other clan to make one more fillial too, would be nice if i succeed, but as it look like now, i wont have much lukc about that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Scippy on Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:41 am

GR> Steam. I agree with everyone's comments.

* A lot Less Lag.
* On GR, anything, except maybe for huge scale 3v3/4v4 is playable. On steam, 3v3s large laggy, 4v4s unplayable.

Scippy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrant Luke on Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:47 pm

wtf, why would it just be yugoslavian clan?

Back to top Go down

Post by rv_venom on Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:04 pm

1st - i like the idea about a sub clan and recruting new guys for RV so that Rv keeps on progressing and becoming a strong clan.
2nd - i would like to see Nermin as its leader and he can manage all things well and i trust him.
3rd- i dont like at all the idea about creating a sub clan based on just a single province or dividing the fellow Players by regional boundaries. The Sub clan must be for all and not just for one region or country. i Am strictly against that. And i hope to see Some improvements regarding that issue.
Strength And Honour
rv_venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrant Luke on Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:00 pm

im with venom

Back to top Go down

Post by T.T on Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:25 pm

Yeah what he wrote was very inspirational and touching. Gotta agree with venom too. Made me cry a bit to be honest.

10\10 would read again
-IGN
T.T

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulcan on Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:30 pm

Venom needs to be in fourm more and make decisions as he is the leader after all
Vulcan
War Master
War Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:29 pm

vT Gaming wrote:Venom needs to be in fourm more and make decisions as he is the leader after all
that will throw me and camaga at second sight, but i do not mind ...ye venom to be more arround would be much better...

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig on Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:48 pm

rv_venom wrote:1st - i like the idea about a sub clan and recruting new guys for RV so that Rv keeps on progressing and becoming a strong clan.
2nd - i would like to see Nermin as its leader and  he can manage all things well and i trust him.
3rd- i dont like at all the idea about creating a sub clan based on just a  single province or dividing the fellow Players by regional boundaries. The Sub clan must be for all and not just for one region or country. i Am strictly against that. And i hope to see Some improvements regarding that issue.
Strength And Honour

You have people like Imperator / T.T and you go for Nermin?

Zig
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara on Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:08 am

Imperator kek

Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:40 am

Zig wrote:
rv_venom wrote:1st - i like the idea about a sub clan and recruting new guys for RV so that Rv keeps on progressing and becoming a strong clan.
2nd - i would like to see Nermin as its leader and  he can manage all things well and i trust him.
3rd- i dont like at all the idea about creating a sub clan based on just a  single province or dividing the fellow Players by regional boundaries. The Sub clan must be for all and not just for one region or country. i Am strictly against that. And i hope to see Some improvements regarding that issue.
Strength And Honour

You have people like Imperator / T.T and you go for Nermin?
imp can be general...in ng are already nermin as leader and pax as general, so imp as 3rd who will recruit ppl from steam perheps isnt such a bad idea...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cezar on Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:35 am

Wow, this is trully Roma Victor.)) Rome is expanding.
Cezar

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperator on Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:43 am

I am not as good as Nermin ... nermin is a gr8 person ( with a slight lack in his grammar ) but I think he is capable of leading NG

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperator on Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:48 am

RV's ( those who are on Steam....can u guys gimme ur name on STeam ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Scippy on Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:42 am

Venom's steam: rv.venom
Earth's steam: `RV|Zemija
T.T's steam: H.E.
Imp's steam: `RV|-Imperator
Scipp's team: `RV|-Scippy

Scippy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content