November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Music NEW

My campaigns

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My campaigns

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:13 am

till now i played almost with all factions(with some twice) except few...but from here i will tel story about my russian campaign which was very fun...i gatehred russian fleet on one place and same did with the armie and start sailing to distance land...i kept 2 cities just to meange basic economy...the trip was long and finally to russian leader showed misterious land called africa...that was actually marocan coast...domestic people was surprised when they saw wool people in the midle of the desert...they believed that spanish king paid them to fight for their cause but they wasnt right...russians started to conquer for they own...they made their capital marrakesh...but russians had many problems about bringing right religion to the infedels both muslim and catholic...finally last russian armie arived on their nnew homeland while old one was deserted and left to polish people...drained with constant wars moors spaniards and portuguese was easy pray for so called wool people which came from the north...the conquer of western europe was easy for russians cause they were surprised...finaly florence have become new russian capital and from there were launched new campaigns...russians also had luck to not directly engage mongol and timurid hordes and that dirthy job left to the poles and hungariiians...ok i ll skip the rest and will say that russians after defeating all their oponents finally conquered and america...and lived happily to the end of their lives...the end...campaign played on very hard
i hope you enjoyed that story :arrow: ...there were also funy campaigns i played...with venice for instance i transfered entire state in the midle east after 1st crusade and that was shock for states there...i easy conqured them...but fighting with the 2 mongolian tribes were hard cause they striked on me both together...i had many funny campaigns more which will i tell some other time...

and now my curent english campaign...ofc on very hard...
i decided to not wage wars with anyone except scots till the event about new world apear...so i sell the caen to frenchmen and conquered entire birtain and ireland...i created strong fleet for any case but noone attacked me for all that time i was allied with pope france and denmark, perfect combo for keeping peace in england...my economy was the strongest and in the cities i didnt stop building any turn from the begin till the end of campaign, after that in new conquered cities i menaged same politic...but anyway lets return...i was joining every time to crusades with family members but wasnt leave england...crusade provide you with extra money so till apearance of event about new world i had more than 500 000 denarii or florins to be more persisive...mongols apeared in some 70th turn but they didnt take homeland till 200th turn so they wasnt some big power...major powers were egypt byzantium and danemark before arival of timurids...they arived arround 100th turn and destroyed egy in few turns...second was byzantium...in some 150th turn was event about new world so i created strong armie and sailed to that distance land...i finished conquest of those land quickly and till the end of the 200th turn i had more than 1 000 000 florins. than i returned to the england with those victorious armies and created new armies for invasion of france...but france was gone destroyed by danes...they were second power after timurids...me and pope was kinda same on third position...danses held entire france, lowlands, scandinavia and germany...but they were in war with timurids which destroyed byzantium and major lands of hungary...danes were also excomunicated...cause i had a lot of money and pope like money i was calling and dictating all crusades...especially when giving chance to pope to extend his lands...finally i called crusade on dijon which was in hands of the danes...and i conquered 60% of danish teritories in 3 turns...they were in shock and the rest job was easy for me cause i had help of the others small catholic countries and papacy and ofc of the mighty timurids which destroyed much of the newly gained mongol teritories in russland...finaly after conquered northern italy timurids declared war on me(what i wanted from the begining, that why i waited so long on the island isolated)...

in the rst of the war i used crusade to easier conquer timurids lands...but i must admit was very hard in begining and it is still hard...for the conquest of the remaining catholic faction i used siege weapons to conquer imediatly their cities and fortresess to avoid excomunication...i remained allied with the pope and in good relations till today...when i made my borders with the timurids to be only toward russland...i had much easier job...

timurids menaged to stop me for a while in eastern ukraine but when armived my armie full of family members i break their defences there and with the help of crusade on yerevan in progress i conquered almost all russland timurids settlements...

curently is crusade for yerevan in progress...what will happen there we dont know...live form the battlefield calling marko-earth...out...
to be continued...

Last edited by marko-earth on Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: My campaigns

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:14 am

i must admit crusade is going very well...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:12 am

crusade past very well...i didnt had any complication...but after crusade i had like 2 tough fights...here is how looks map after crusade...

those were the maps after yerevan crusade with factions comparations...

this is a map of the front with armies deployement on both sides...

to be continued...

Last edited by marko-earth on Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:50 pm

soon after this gaza crusade started...with no troubles i destroyed the rest of timurid empire...

the next on my schedule was pope...

there how war started...

here in 3 turns i was very successful...entire spain, italy,libya and algeria are mine...

here starts the second war with pope...

the second war is finished...

there is a rebelion in this settlement...

victory is imenent...

Last edited by marko-earth on Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:09 pm

i have won...

there is statistics...

top 5 populated cities...
and top 5 unpopulated settlements...

same with public order...

same with top 5 incomes...

this wretched idiotic creature is my king...

and my two best generals...

Last edited by marko-earth on Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:13 pm

for the end to mention that my regular armie was knights templars, dismonted english knights, armored swordsmen, retinue logbowmen and canons...than when i had enough castles and money started to produse only cavalry...
also to mention that i was building every turn in every mine city from begining till the end of campaign...
if i didnt mentioned up before, i played on very hard campaign and battles...

THE END

Back to top Go down

Post by CANGO_oZ on Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:27 am

nice campaing earth medieval 2 my favorite total war game, because the time line(age chivalry)anyway maybe we can do hotseat campaing if we can find same RV member willing to join it can be fun and enjoyable

PS:600 TURNS WTF do u edit same files~?
CANGO_oZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:40 am

no, i gave advantage to the timurids so that game would be more interesting...i didnt attack europe, till the timurids didnt conquered most of the map:)...and maybe we can, but later in the future, but i would pefere lotrtw...i am now little busy even for rtw...

Back to top Go down

Post by CANGO_oZ on Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:24 pm

yes third age sounds good perhaps u must make new topic for hotseat
so we can arange the campaing
CANGO_oZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Camaga on Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:36 pm

I am also interested to play
Camaga
War Master
War Master

http://ironclan.forumo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Vagos on Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:50 pm

I talked to earth about this like a 2 month ago and he liked the idea but I nvr posted thread on forums, I am interested in smth like that but we need a lot more players atleast 8-10...
Vagos

Back to top Go down

Post by CANGO_oZ on Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:02 am

we can do in kingdoms expansion with 4 players(crusader campaing for exemple)but yeah in grand campaing with 10 player will more fun,earth say that he prefer third age(mod)which sound cool too all we need more player maybe we can search in other forum for more people,but i think it will more good if we play with only RV CLAN member soo let the spread the word in our forum
CANGO_oZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top