MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Music NEW

Regarding on the dying rtw community

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Regarding on the dying rtw community

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:26 am

activity on gr lately was decent but clan activity and activity of pro players drastically dropped.

1.tw hub there is kinda 20 ppl that visiting and 5 posters(of al those players there is 5 semiactive players). the rest of the guys are making nothing else but atmosphere of a lynch for those who are against hos. place that should have help of uniting clans and help rtw community to expand and evolve it, had nothing more but counterresult. looking at recent actions of that site there is no indication that anything will change there.
2.hos site-desolate place. instead of helping this game by making the site of the most powerful clan as place where everyone will gather, they picked tw hub for their daily bullshit. the biggest number of active/semiactive players that trying to drive away from this game everyone else that do not carry hos tags or do not laugh on aragons jokes.
3.coh site-smells on clan that is dying. till recently safe harbor for many other clans and players. their leader has retired, only couple of players still around still surviving in agony of a dying clan.
4.bia site-few creative activities, but it becoming more and more site for some other games, and cause its only ex ussr based making difficult to adjust to/for some other clans. since that clan still have decent activity, the best solution would be they to organize international tourney on their site.
5.gotw site-desolate place with mad man kubee as admin. 2 active players.
6.rv site-still open for the most of players from all clans, but recent attacks on our site, yt channel and clan in global we had to take some actions for protection. organizing tourneys on it was good idea by camaga, but i am afraid thats the only thing that still keeps this clan kinda active. 4-5 active players at max.
7.iow site-the most active clan on both servers. their site is the most visited of all sites, but today activity of their site increasingly dropped to 15 visits. maybe will be more during night, cause they have members from all over the world, but even their activity is dropping.
8.31k clan sites-all pretty much dead. same as clans except greeks and bh.
9.already dead clans that still had some interest in game, but were driven away cause of agressive policies:taow, ussr, soa, sip, dg etc.
10.rusleague site-dead except when is con, but since next con will be probably organized by hos, also wont be more than 20 participants.

few honorable mentions:
1.pokemon site-they are growing on all fields, but their major problems are cause they are hos enemies and cause they dont posses great potential for training.
2.darth clan-they appeared recently on gr with lot of enthusiasm, but i am not certain that they are going to stay there, unless we do something to help them stay on their feet and accept them.
3.uw, kohai, hl, otd, ots, titans, kaos, tna. they are somehow surviving with 1-2 members and are determined to help to this community no matter how.
4.rr clan-still a lot of ppl eager to learn how to play rtw. still lately they are starting to lose their will when they see empty gr.
5.clancommunity site-very good idea by trajan and gamilkara to expand rtw on some other russian clans, like vm, but i am afraid that is also condemned to fail. recent activity on their tourneys showed that potential of joined rtw community isnt bigger than to organize tourneys for 16 players.

barbarian warlord 3 is going to be last 32 men tournament with good activity. my cwb 15k tourney wont have double of that activity. hos tourneys werent able to get even more then 10 players in, including last one with 4 participants. with team tourneys is finished. we have 2 last tourneys that failed even to start and few in last 2 years that barely menage to be finished.
only 2 tourneys that still have potential to get 32 men in are con and rv tourney, but cause of blockade i doubt even that will happen.
now many will ask to me why dont you lift the blockade then. well all those who delt with hos(aragon) once knows that it will only make things worse. guy ruined gs community in 2013, and he going boldly to do the same on gr in 2016. hos will say now, well, its his right to exist in rtw community, but i am afraid that his right to exist in community became a little too expensive. cause he menaged to drive away from this game not just many perfect players, but also entire clans. also how to lift the blockade and make peace when hos is asking for disbanding not only of the alliance but all 3 clans in it. so lifting the blockade would mean even more ruined tourneys, provocations till all 3 alliance clans dies, after what will remain only 3 active clans(hos, bia and pokemons). pokemons are also target for hos to be destroyed. gamilkaras leaving of rtw may also result in losing of some others bia players.
all in all there is no long term solution. i am afraid that rtw reached its limits and that we should be happy if we get 5 new players for lets say 30 old that will leave this game till the end of 2016. damage is irreversible.

for short terms i can suggest only that beside rv clan tourneys should start organizing bia and pokemons. that may be helpful, both to their clans and for the community.
31k clans must start playing united on gr.
hos aggression must stop.
new clans must receive help from old clans.
some old players must return and help to the community if they are still care to it.

the only long term solution is banning of aragon from the community, and this isnt only my and rv suggestion, but of entire alliance and many other clans and players. lets do quick review of aragons deeds and my deeds(regarding to hos accusations that i am destroyer of the community).
me: in dark ages of rtw(2/2 of 2013, 2014 and 1/2 of 2015) i menaged to bring new clan into community, recruit more than 50 new players, of which many were active till recently and stabilize community making of rv friend of all clans including hos.
by organizing countless tournaments menaged to rejoin community and connect all clans once again.
i also organized only known 64 men tourney in last who knows many years. i also still organizing tourney and recruiting new guys for this game.
i joined to 1st blockade when saw that coh and iow are in danger of becoming losers of war they won and may go into total inactivity. even i could choose the side of hos slave, where me and rv would be much better treated and everything would be allowed to us, except to win tourneys.
i made second blockade, when rtw was about to went into total chaos and die in couple of months.
unfortunately cause of age of this game(11 years old), even blockade will be probably ineffective to save rtw from dying as a competitive game.
aragon: destroyed community on gs in 2013, when coalition of coh, taow and soa tried to stop his destructive work, but the result was soa and taow destruction. coh went on gr, same like russian clans.
started fights with coh, iow, rv and some other clans, which resulted of making new coalition, for which i am not ashamed to admit cant fight efectivly against him, but not cause of his enormous powers, but only cause capacities of this game are depleted to the extinction. which will be result of hos policy very soon.
he shut down many clans, making terrain for that by driving away their leaders from this game 1st(moussolini, ahy, tac-now me spider and illirian). and who knows how many clans and good players in the past.
all in all i cant deny that he is winning in his policy, only that results of that will be death of rtw as competitive game. and what is more funny in all this is that actually few of those hos members that still care about this game consider him as `cool` person. i will say once again, he is nothing more but complete moron, and he proved that many times.

so for the end. alliance offer stays: hos ppl, kick aragon and expel him from community, and we can have peace. blockade will be removed, old hatreds will be forgotten. thats our last and final offer. if you refuse we will continue like this till we can push like this and till rtw exist. from calculations of sane persons it wont last long(rtw).
the best option would be that hos split into 2, but thats not our intention. we dont have anything against hos as the strongest clan. once again, kick aragon and take responsability of this community as its most powerful clan, or condemn yourselves, others and entire community into destruction!

Back to top Go down

Re: Regarding on the dying rtw community

Post by Illirian_prince on Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:10 am

how do u have patience to write all this
i read like 2 sentences and gave up
holly fuck
u got nerves of steel
lol

Back to top Go down

Post by gamilkara on Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:34 am

Ты как всегда всё раздул до безумных размеров,лол.Когда я пришел в рим все говорили что он скоро умрет,это было 2 года назад....
Дай бог риму много лет жизни,уверен что не всё так как говорит Земля.

HoS безусловно иногда ведут себя высокомерно и это бесит,но огонь не может гореть без воздуха и топлива,в данном случаи к большому сожалению вокруг много и того и другого.
BiA клан на данный момент 10 человек которые активно играют в рим 1 и мы будем играть в рим пока эта игра жива.
Но мы будем стараться идти в направлении развития Аттила и Рим 2 .
Я слишком много играл в рим 1 и я слишком насытился ею к моему сожалению.Я беру перерыв
и турнир гладиаторов это наверно финальная точка на данный момент времени.
Дата выхода рима 24 сентября 2004 года....

gamilkara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:35 am

thats why i am still here in this game. if i was like others, i would have leave this game long ago and burry my clan alongside with my rtw career.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:43 am

@gamilkara wrote:Ты как всегда всё раздул до безумных размеров,лол.Когда я пришел в рим все говорили что он скоро умрет,это было 2 года назад....
Дай бог риму много лет жизни,уверен что не всё так как говорит Земля.

HoS безусловно иногда ведут себя высокомерно и это бесит,но огонь не может гореть без воздуха и топлива,в данном случаи к большому сожалению вокруг много и того и другого.
BiA клан на данный момент 10 человек которые активно играют в рим 1 и мы будем играть в рим пока эта игра жива.
Но мы будем стараться идти в направлении развития Аттила и Рим 2 .
Я слишком много играл в рим 1 и я слишком насытился ею к моему сожалению.Я беру перерыв
и турнир гладиаторов это наверно финальная точка на данный момент времени.
Дата выхода рима 24 сентября 2004 года....

2 years ago result of dying rome was aragons work. i wont say hos work, but hos that supported aragon. 2 years ago there was rv to resurrect dying rtw. now i dont see fresh energy around. most of the players are 20+, ppl that dont have time to listen aragons bs. dont get me wrong. rtw isnt dying cause of aragon, dont give him that much credit. its dying cause its old game. never was that popular, and kids dont paying attention on it. they never heard for rtw, and they play new games. thats why rtw is dying. aragon and his followers are just rapidly increasing its dying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig on Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:28 am

Your post requires a longass answer that I don't have time or will to write now considering it's 2 am, but I understand your point. RTW is a really high-skill-ceiling game, and that skill ceiling has never been reached not even nearly. That is why it's a shame that it's dying. It would be insanely amazing to have a newer version of the game, with more balanced factions, more units, better graphics, controls, mechanics, servers, support... That would be something I'd commit my time to, and that would be something a lot more people would play. That is what Rome 2 should have been, and I think that is what everyone hoped Rome 2 will be. Instead, Rome 2 is just a graphics showoff sh*t. I don't enjoy it a single bit, while RTW got me hooked instantly. A real pity that we will never see what kind of an amazing player could be crafted in a proper community, where you can actually find a game when you feel like playing, where you can always play against someone as good as you or better than you. We would have some sick performers, and many cool new strategies, none of which are used by today's players, and none of which will ever be used because there is no one to explore them.

Zig
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:38 am

thats why i am saying we should this little time have till rtw still exist, use to see more attractive duels between high skilled players no matter from what clan. if tourneys dies there wont be chance for such action. and policy is what brought us here, on brink of destruction. at this point noone cares about policy except aragon and his hos supporters. so one man keeps trapped best players out of the tournaments, only cause of his `policy`. i remember madgeh, nidintu, luke, zeke were good players with lot of signatures even w.o aragon as hos leader. hos was respected clan. so with everyone else from hos is possible to play, and we would like to see them on the battlefield, but not as long as they have in clan person whose word means like fart on the wind. keeping hos players out of competitions isnt the best solution, but thats what we will do as long as aragon is in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulcan on Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:40 am

I haven't play RTW for months, just going on forums. Sad to hear that it is dying.

War Master
War Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulcan on Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:43 am

I think the popular youtuber PrinceOfMacedon that still plays this game who posts RTW videos on youtube is doing a great job in keeping this game alive. Although he is not the "best" player at least he is spreading awareness to this awesome game. All popular Total War Youtubers have already moved on from the old games like Rome total war except PrinceOfMacedon.

War Master
War Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulcan on Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:46 am

The previous post is dedicated on the RTW activity overall including noobs not just "clan" activity. I think any activeness is positive even if it is noobs...

Last edited by vT Gaming on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total

War Master
War Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:48 am

you got 1+rep cause of this post vt. if it wasnt for him, even this much rtw wouldnt survive or evolve. still ppl hate him.
irony is that today on gr there is lot of noob players(cause of revived work of pom), but clan and competitive rtw is dying.
and we cant make them become clanies and teach them to play game by some rules, as long as we try to destroy each other till there isnt only 1 clan(hos) or alliance. but in any case whoever wins in conflict, they will be losers aswell, cause noone there will be left to play this game.

Last edited by marko-earth on Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulcan on Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:51 am

Hmm I don't have GR so I can't tell the activeness of this game. Out of curiosity is CWB rule dying and more noobs playing no rules now?
Edit: Yeah got to give credit to Pom for still playing RTW for keeping this game have more awareness.

Last edited by vT Gaming on Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total

War Master
War Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:53 am

yep. cwb and 31k are now almost on same level, and both rules suffered in activity(now imagine how much suffered cwb). so yes cwb is in grave danger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulcan on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:02 am

Well it is depressing to hear, I always loved CWB style games and the competitiveness of clan games. Perhaps the solution is promotion of the game even if it sounds ridiculous although it won't help the clan activity but RTW overall. Anyway I'm sure there will always be players interested to join the competitive side of the game if the clans are friendly enough to be open and recruit "less skilled" players where the clan doesn't care about the "skills reputation" of the clan.

Last edited by vT Gaming on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total

War Master
War Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulcan on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:07 am

RR clan is a good example, very good for players that is introduced to the clan community and wants to get competitive. Contributes to the clan community and activeness, although people call it "noob clan" it stills help the community no matter what.

War Master
War Master

Back to top Go down

Post by zer0 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:47 am

It's still pretty easy to find 1v1's and small team games, also there are a number of newer players that are getting better (like theos ) flashes seem to fill up pretty quick even without HoS. How long did it take to get 32 players for the last tourney like 2 days?

zer0
War Master
War Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:03 am

i am glad to see enthusiasm among new guys . perhaps getting older and better makes ppl more anxious. prove me wrong . i d like nothing more to see than that.

Back to top Go down

Post by dionyzos on Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:48 am

Interesting analysis.
Sad, but Earth is right here in all points.
In 2013 game was dead, because aragon deleted few clan's forums and forced to leave from comunity leaders of others clans:
Mousolini:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHPoZtqKybk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdZSVSsp1sc
and Ahy. Aragon hacked and stoled Ahy identifity (xfire account) and menaged to convice other players to war. After this scandal real Ahy went inactive same like his clan Taow. My clan CoH moved to gr we meet here Earth and clans like BE, Wond etc. Community were rebuilded again in 2014 around gameranger, but in late 2014 after gs shutdown Aragon and Zeke came to to gr. HoS were literally 2 mans clan in this time, but after Russian war in Ukraine they somehow recruited Wsfi and later Magdeh and Spawn from BiA clan. After it Aragon raised trashtalking on next level like for example leaking private photos and later few  young players which were caught on spying  like Nidintu (CoH) during war as James with Altaf or faking like Luke as Bubler etc (RV) found new mentor in Aragon, which didn't condemned these behaviours, he loudly shouted that "join my clan, it will be able to do what you want, etc". Hos also continued to recruit very young players, which were know from imature behaviour like Tara.  What had brought only more spying --- leaking information from CoH site---Neptune---from Iow site--- Luna, numerous faking on tourneys, hacking and deleting of sites --- RV.

Finally alliance fairly won war with hos, which promised disbanding ---- Slayer and Magdeh quotes---, but didn't sticked theirs words.

At the end Aliance members crushed Hos in CoN during whole tourney in every stage there were more alliance players than hos. One more thing--- this whole affair--- badly injured hos themselves, because it had been prooved that players like Nidintu don't play very well under pression. Except of Zeke and Aragon which feal more comfortable in hostile enviroment and play theirs best games, when everybody hate them.

This has resulted even stronger personnal attacks no longer associated with playing. On the agenda is posting real live photos with insults, hacking mails&youtubechanels, calling others people pedophile (aragon was used tara, which is  14 years old to send to Earth nude photos of tara's friend just to gain posibility to insult him, after Earth said that photos are good), numerous serious live threats and wishing cancer etc...

After it more players left game and finally hos is best clan.
GG
You guys won.

dionyzos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:09 pm

ye even better analysis than mine, dion. i only think that some hos players in few months when everyone are gone around, will understand that they actually lost. i am sure even zeke will be one of them. i am not hiding that i already started agitating to some hos players again(that still cares about this game), to do pressure on zeke and force him to cast away aragon. its up to them, to understand us seriously before we all kill this game(i wont say only aragon-cause he cant do that alone), or to continue to admire to complete moron. and if noone in hos still cares about this game, i kindly asking you guys, go away, pass on some other game, and leave the rest of us to play and enjoy in this game till it eventually dies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig on Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:46 pm

Oh look, who would've thought it. There is a thread on TW hub about this thread. Reading their posts is actually kind of amusing. In a certain way it is fun to observe them tryharding to come up with insults, which are fucking ridiculous. How many hours have they spent mashing their keyboards coming up with all the worthless shit they write. Though their way of misinterpreting things so that they appear to be in the right has become an art at this point.

Zig
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulcan on Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:07 pm

@Zig wrote:Oh look, who would've thought it. There is a thread on TW hub about this thread. Reading their posts is actually kind of amusing. In a certain way it is fun to observe them tryharding to come up with insults, which are fucking ridiculous. How many hours have they spent mashing their keyboards coming up with all the worthless shit they write. Though their way of misinterpreting things so that they appear to be in the right has become an art at this point.
Example of why there will always be conflict in RTW clan community.

War Master
War Master

Back to top Go down

Post by GREEK-LEONIDAS on Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:29 am

I think that the most helpful things to keep the community alive is to convince  GR open the lobby for free users(as it has lobby for silver and gold account but u have to pay).If GR have a lobby u could talk and find ppl to recruit or play with.I will try to post on GR forums but more voices will might have a better chance.U tube videos like Biscuit and SC also helps to promote the RTW even if is an old game.We all(clans) have lost some good old players which i doubt will come back but still we are here cause we love that game(pity that RTW 2 never reach the RTW level as a game).

http://greekland.makeforumfree.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by GREEK-LEONIDAS on Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:45 am

Please support us for the lobby opening for free users in Gameranger
Spread the words for support to every clan u know it plays on GR
http://www.gameranger.com/forum/?t=14009

http://greekland.makeforumfree.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariete on Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:08 pm

My personal opinion. There are two issue:
 a. Comunication. Only few players have the know-how 
 b. Lobby is close. New players are cut off 

The proposal are:
a. Agree with Greek-Leo. Need a central support from the GR provider. We can increase GR opportunity of business but we need a special tayloring from "Rome free forum"
b. How many games are "CWB caln only players" with password? New player are cut-off. If we don't play with they, they will never enter in the lobby.
c. Torunaments it ok for increase the bond between players, but need to create new opportunity. Pokemon initiave it's great "New Generation". Need create new model of torunaments that admit 2 level of winner: top player and loser (for ex. make 4 group of 4 player. The winners (1 and 2 place) of each gruop pass in high level braket and the losers (3 and 4 place) pass in high level braket. All players have a chance).
d. There is not only CWB. 31K, Pre-marian, TWLP. Expand culture of games.

YouTube: Ariete Total War ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn_hXmXuRv379cB-ei4sXPQ )

Ariete

Back to top Go down

Post by Uroboros on Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:51 pm

Agree with Ariete + many players are playing for fun, and dont care much about clans and politics.I am saying this from perspective when i was playing looong time without clan(actually it's my first clan ever).And yeah this rooms clans only, no noobs etc are forcing random players to resign from the game..

Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top