MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Music NEW

Regarding on the dying rtw community

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Regarding on the dying rtw community

Post by Zig on Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:27 pm

Well it makes no sense to force experienced players to play games with noobs. I don't think that's really the problem. First of all, why would someone who is good at the game literally waste his time destroying some poor new fella? And second of all, just like kicking new players may make them stop playing, them consistently getting destroyed by far better players could produce the same result.. soo yea

Zig
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariete on Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:56 pm

Zig it's simple: sometimes an skilled player left lobby and game. 
If we don't create new players, the lobby as we know will dead.

YouTube: Ariete Total War ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn_hXmXuRv379cB-ei4sXPQ )

Ariete

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:09 pm

well i think both leonidas and ariete and zig are right in some points. i guess thats more of the reason why rtw community cant unite. there is million truths lol.
i wrote more about some facts where most of the people could agree w/o hesitation.
1.i will support leonidas action for gr lobby, tho one of the reasons why players fled on gr is cause of trolls in gs lobby. so even that have its bad side effects. but yes it can help for recruiting.
2.ari also have the point, but unfortunately i dont find much amusement in playing even friendly games in rtw except team games with camaga in my team. i play only to stay in good shape and tourneys. also i really dont have time to play noobs. but i used to play them earlier and even train them. there are ppl who do that still, like spider pig. and would be nice if we would have more ppl like him.
3.zig made his point very clear here, so no need to comment it much.

Back to top Go down

Post by GREEK-LEONIDAS on Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:05 pm

Thx for the support earth m8.We need more voices ofc and we might end up with nothing.But it worth trying.I might get a community petition if i see no answer.So i will try to contact bigger communities like COD clan players.Lets wait and see...

http://greekland.makeforumfree.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Bucle on Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:04 am

Ive read some analysis from other RTW community members and I totally agree with their points of view.
As a member of GR "before GS shutdown" era I can confirm some.

Sadly the money is first. Although I am grateful to the service that allows us to play the (majority of friendly/competitive) games now I clearly remember the service of chat that refers GREEK Leonidas was Free before! as well the ads have become more agressive(specially those videos) after creating a room.

Also as earth has stated before lets be concious about the age of this game as well the guys who play them(ofc excemptions). This was a topic since those ol´ days. The guys either had to continue college studies or had to work. e.g. two of my old clanmembers chose military careers and havent been active since their choice.

Last(for now) was the "conquest" of GR-RTW servers and "taming" of players by the GS community. There was not clannies those days(not in regular basis but USSR clan) so I could say that the "politics/diplomacy" arose. The only requirement for joining a game was knowing the CWB rules. Even I dont remember there were wars the lapse I was active.

In order to finish with a smile I support any idea to attract more people.
I could open a room only for chit-chat. All welcome.
(these need more analysis and debate: )
As well some training and basics for newcomers.
A RTW-Youtube Channel for All replies submitted something like was Gladdemmy.
Bucle

Back to top Go down

Post by Terminator on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:43 am

I Propose that each active clannie plays at least 1 hour a week with a newbie, becoming a personal trainer, and thus over time the newbies will be brought into the trainer's clan, or referred to RR. In a month or so, you will have a much larger community, and you will see overall lobby activity skyrocket. You could even do "trainee" tournies to try and create a sense of competition between sponsor-trainee units.
Terminator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top