September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Music NEW

Marko

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marko

Post by Clive on Tue May 03, 2016 3:32 pm

I love how that thread is locked so I can't reply.Yes, you said that somebody dared to post.Yeah, I dared.What is this?Yugoslavia and you are Tito?
I loved how RV was funcioning before.Senate decision.Now you just do what YOU want.Why should I suffer cause you have issues with HoS or Luke or whatever?I honestly don't get that.
Next your gonna call me Aragorns minion for not wanting to be in a clan where somebody boses me around.
I don't give a shit about HoS or Aragorn or you or Luke or tournies or wars or politics.
Clive
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Re: Marko

Post by Clive on Tue May 03, 2016 3:34 pm

Plus I love how you, after I left, first put me in Friends of RV and now I'm just a random.What's next?You gonna ban me?
Clive
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camaga on Tue May 03, 2016 4:19 pm

If this is Yugoslavia,I am the Tito.Earth you peasant,you are demoted to rv knight.
Camaga
War Master
War Master

http://ironclan.forumo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Night_Hawk on Tue May 03, 2016 6:02 pm

He is in RV allies group, not RV knights lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 03, 2016 6:16 pm

the problem is, that none of what you said is true. and tbh i really dont see the reason why are you doing this.
what me, what tito? what aragons minion? you decided to attack me, just cause you dont like decisions of the clan.
i didnt addressed to you personally or to anyone. several rv and allies guys posted, and i said openly(if need i ll post screen) that i cant forbid to noone to post there, nor i want. but only that you guys should follow the policy of our clans.
yes thats the policy of rv voted in internals by all rv members, not only senate, or not just some my autocratic law. and certainly you as one cant dictate the policy of the entire clan.
spetz was kicked cause he wanted to dictate the policy of rv, you left alone, noone kicked you.
about what autocracy you talking about?
yes i asked you politely in the post why are you openly lying and make your own projections. if you had your opinion about the situation, you had at least 10 threads where you could bring it up to the senate.
once again, yes i gave you direct question, why you lied(made your own projections) about the situation, and why you told all this to kubee, even you said you wont bring nothing from internals in public, and especially to kubee, after all bad words you told me about him. probably you saying to him same thing about me, what you said to me about him.
for the sake of friendship we had(have), i ll stay on this and wont talk further.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clive on Tue May 03, 2016 6:34 pm

Yeah, I said Kubee was a jerk for baning me on GoTW forum after I left.
I said nothing to anybody what I read in internals exept the fact that I got a warning in internals about posting on the hub.I would never say about the stuff I read in TAoW, GoTW, RV internals or IoW or CoH since I had acces as a RV member.I don't give a rats ass about that.
Man you called me a liar in that long post adressed to HoS.Wtf do I have with HoS?
Go and argue some more.Destroy the clan for the sake of your personal crap with HoS.
Just don't adress me more.I'm not Luke.He has the will to argue.I don't.
Bye, bye!
Clive
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 03, 2016 6:37 pm

good so we settled this. still you didnt answered none of my questions. but no need, nor do i care tbh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 03, 2016 8:02 pm

also thnx for nice words on tw hub.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nermin on Tue May 03, 2016 10:48 pm

well done boys

Nermin

http://nermin.sipraga@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Clive on Wed May 04, 2016 3:42 pm

That's fun.I can't log on to use the shoutbox hahaha
Clive
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 04, 2016 3:53 pm

you will be blocked on entire forum soon as well.
you know what? i could exepect from someone other to lie that much speak all what you spoke from someone from usa or somewhere else, but lets say man from my own people?
you are disgusting. i would even rather make friendship with aragon after all argues we had than with you.
you filth.

ban me from forum if need cause of insults, if this on will be allowed to post here, more insults will come.
fucking lying bastard and piece of shit.

in the end for hos. yes i deserved award handsome guy of the year, like i said million times, by trusting to snakes like clive, luke and i ll put here even zero.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 04, 2016 3:54 pm

marko-earth wrote:you will be blocked on entire forum soon as well.
you know what? i could exepect from someone other to lie that much speak all what you spoke from someone from usa or somewhere else, but lets say man from my own people?
you are disgusting. i would even rather make friendship with aragon after all argues we had than with you.
you filth.

ban me from forum if need cause of insults, if this man will be allowed to post here, more insults will come.

in the end for hos. yes i deserved award handsome guy of the year, like i said million times, by trusting to snakes like clive, luke and i ll put here even zero.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 04, 2016 3:55 pm

marko-earth wrote:you will be blocked on entire forum soon as well.
you filth.

ban me from forum if need cause of insults, if this man will be allowed to post here, more insults will come.

in the end for hos. yes i deserved award r e t a r d of the year, like i said million times, by trusting to snakes like clive, luke and i ll put here even zero.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clive on Wed May 04, 2016 6:35 pm

Whatever.Ban me for saying what most ex-RV think.Feel free to.You are a lunatic.You destroyed RV.You.There were 20+ of us in RV.Now?
Clive
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Clive on Wed May 04, 2016 6:37 pm

Just to say it:
I have no problems with anybody in the alliance exept the lunatic called Earth.
So people wont kick me out there rooms cause this lunatic is gonna try that.
Clive
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Clive on Wed May 04, 2016 6:44 pm

It's funny how each member that did not agree with your point of view is called a liar, traitor or some stuff.That's interesting.

Earth a.k.a. Josip Broz Tito.
Clive
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Clive on Wed May 04, 2016 7:10 pm

You killed the joy in rtw with your plans and stuff.I'm not even playing anymore.
And you are gonna post my pics or reveal some personal stuff about me?
Jezz
Clive
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camaga on Thu May 05, 2016 7:25 pm

Topic locked,Clive you have your RV tags back.Javi mi se veceras na gr.
Camaga
War Master
War Master

http://ironclan.forumo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum