Iron Clan
Latest topics
» The Cup of Nations season XVI
by zer0 Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:42 am

» RTW Ranks: by Zyzz and Luke
by zer0 Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:52 am

» Joining Iron
by Aristocrat Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:18 pm

» Members list
by Aristocrat Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:50 am

» Warhammer Quick battle ranking
by zer0 Sat May 27, 2017 3:41 pm

» Rome screens
by zer0 Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:37 am

» Macedon vs Macedon tournament
by zer0 Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:29 pm

» Macedon vs Macedon tournament
by zer0 Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:29 pm

» Team Victories
by zer0 Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:39 am

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Calendar Calendar

Music NEW

Top 10 RTW players, your opinion

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Top 10 RTW players, your opinion

Post by Nermin on Sat May 21, 2016 9:02 am

Luna need medic help so just ignore him/her/it.
What ever it is.


_________________
Trofeji:


avatar
Nermin

Reputation : 21
Join date : 2014-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Vukojebina

http://nermin.sipraga@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 RTW players, your opinion

Post by Uroboros on Sat May 21, 2016 11:03 am

@Ariete wrote:I left RTW because there were a lot of trouble in the lobby (I played in Game Spy). After 5 years the situation is the same.
It's so important define who is the best player?
A simple thread is degenerated in a list of insults.
I think in his life everyone of you are smart guy and friendly.
It's a game. Sometime win, sometime lost. There is no one God. Only a big ego.
Yeah it's like kids arguing : "I am suuuper cool" "No you are not, I AM cooler than you!!" etc.   Pathetic..

_________________
Never underestimate your opponent.
avatar
Uroboros
Master
Master

Reputation : 19
Join date : 2015-08-01
Age : 23
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 RTW players, your opinion

Post by Vulcan on Sat May 21, 2016 12:23 pm

@Ariete wrote:I left RTW because there were a lot of trouble in the lobby (I played in Game Spy). After 5 years the situation is the same.
It's so important define who is the best player?
A simple thread is degenerated in a list of insults.
I think in his life everyone of you are smart guy and friendly.
It's a game. Sometime win, sometime lost. There is no one God. Only a big ego.
This. I just play for fun. Top 10 is pretty much useless and means nothing when the game activity has like 30 clan players. RTW community is getting smaller and smaller and it is easy for anyone to put themselves in top 10. I used to care about this stuff in the past and get into fights over it but I don't give a shit no more.


Last edited by vT Gaming on Sun May 22, 2016 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Last IGN Name: vT Gaming
avatar
Vulcan
War Master
War Master

Reputation : 27
Join date : 2015-02-27
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 RTW players, your opinion

Post by Vulcan on Sat May 21, 2016 12:28 pm

@Uroboros wrote:
Yeah it's like kids arguing : "I am suuuper cool" "No you are not, I AM cooler than you!!" etc.   Pathetic..
Yeah I know right, it's a game that's older than 10 years and people are fighting over who's the best in it. Like if your in top 10, do your want a medal? It doesn't matter anyway because top 10 are defined by people's opinions.

_________________
Last IGN Name: vT Gaming
avatar
Vulcan
War Master
War Master

Reputation : 27
Join date : 2015-02-27
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 RTW players, your opinion

Post by M.fatihII on Sat May 21, 2016 12:55 pm

@Terminator wrote:Obviously Goodwin is not pro (neither are you, Luna); however, she is at least civil in games, not a cunt, and is infinitely more enjoyable to have games with than any HoS.
That's right,i agree with you term!!
avatar
M.fatihII

Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 RTW players, your opinion

Post by Aragon on Sun May 22, 2016 10:35 pm

@Terminator wrote:Obviously Goodwin is not pro (neither are you, Luna); however, she is at least civil in games, not a cunt, and is infinitely more enjoyable to have games with than any HoS.

*He

Goodwin is not a female btw though she pretends to be, for whatever reason.

Anyway, the someone like you should keep their orifices shut, at all times. Some of the people calling for "civility" are in fact the nastiest individuals out there, some of them are duplicitous worms, others are just, lmao.

Also, if playing with HoS is not "enjoyable", why do you keep begging for games with people like Nidintu, like a worthless parasite? I mean, it was hysterical, even after your sugar daddy Dion forced you to ban every HoS player (lol, what a cuck), you begged Nidintu for games. Kinda odd no?

Aragon

Reputation : -4
Join date : 2015-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 RTW players, your opinion

Post by Terminator on Mon May 23, 2016 2:37 am

I haven't asked for a game for months, let alone "begging" sometimes he joins my games, which is rare, and then we play. By the way, you are a clown for saying others are not "civil." I say when people are piles of shit; I say when people are cunts, it's your problem if that applies to you, your clan, or anyone else you have a death-grip over. Now go be a fag somewhere else.
avatar
Terminator

Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 RTW players, your opinion

Post by Aragon on Mon May 23, 2016 3:14 am

@Terminator wrote:I haven't asked for a game for months, let alone "begging" sometimes he joins my games, which is rare, and then we play. By the way, you are a clown for saying others are not "civil." I say when people are piles of shit; I say when people are cunts, it's your problem if that applies to you, your clan, or anyone else you have a death-grip over. Now go be a fag somewhere else.

Cunts? Piles of Shit? Mate, you are a worthless little rat born out of some bum's squirtle of cum. Never mind your hopeless stupidity. I've read your comments on the IoW forum, L M F A O . For a while I thought the person who sent them to me was editing them because I couldn't fathom that a living and breathing person was so ridiculously stupid as to simultaneously justify genocide and call people "evil", rofl. Never mind the irony of being in CoH and then saying "KEK most Terrorists are Muslims".

I mean, I can't say I am surprised. I just really fucking wonder where they find people like you. Some of the comments look like they are straight out a disney channel script.

Aragon

Reputation : -4
Join date : 2015-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 RTW players, your opinion

Post by Terminator on Mon May 23, 2016 7:17 am

Is this coming from the same guy who insults and lies on literally every single forum about people who's shit he isn't worthy to eat? Everything I say, is founded in reason/reliable data. Everything you say, is founded in hatred and your twisted viewpoint. You aren't stupid, you are just an acidic cunt who is more interested in being an annoying bitch than a productive member of any society, even a little online community that has no bearing in real life. Give your mouth a rest, its vomited out more shit today than your ass has in years, mainly from the fact you eat so much of it. Your anus is getting jealous. Go burn more of your time, I am done talking.
avatar
Terminator

Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 RTW players, your opinion

Post by Aragon on Mon May 23, 2016 11:26 am

@Terminator wrote:Is this coming from the same guy who insults and lies on literally every single forum about people who's shit he isn't worthy to eat? Everything I say, is founded in reason/reliable data. Everything you say, is founded in hatred and your twisted viewpoint. You aren't stupid, you are just an acidic cunt who is more interested in being an annoying bitch than a productive member of any society, even a little online community that has no bearing in real life. Give your mouth a rest, its vomited out more shit today than your ass has in years, mainly from the fact you eat so much of it. Your anus is getting jealous. Go burn more of your time, I am done talking.

lmfao. Contributed? Yeah I suppose we can you being a cum-receptacle for Dion and Tac (lawl) a "contribution".

And I am sorry, what have you said that is supported, "in reason/reliable data"? Do you even realize how hopelessly stupid you are, even to your own clanmates and allies? I mean, looking at some of the garbage you write, it doesn't even seem like you have a grasp of basic history, geopolitics or human physiology that I had in 4th grade. Of course you are "done", the same thing happened in Rusleague, remember? You tried "calling me out" and it ended the same way your mother ends her day, with your face plastered, lawl.

I mean, look at this shit, I'd be embarassed to even write something like this unless it was a parody of the Lion King:

@terminator wrote:Eh, Stalin, Hitler, Pol-Pot, and Mao-zedong killed over 100 million out of hatred, cruelty, and disregard for right/wrong. The British did nowhere near this much destruction. Granted they killed many, but not on that scale, and not for the same evil reasons.

@Terminator wrote:I look at logical arguments and the long-term effects of historical happenings. I would say that, on a global scale, British Colonialism brought about more good than evil, and therefore is a positive occurrence for the world as a whole. By the by, are you volunteering to help the billions of the world that are in total poverty, social upheaval, and genocide that is going on every day?

"Historical happenings" xD

@Terminator wrote:(All these nations they conquered later benefited from it as well, as new technologies arrived which have saved untold millions, if not billions, from disease, starvation,etc.) I do not think ends justify means, but sometimes for the greater good to be effected, great evil has been done first.


Step aside Hegel, here comes Terminator with his cutting edge philosophy and 'reason'. I mean dude, isn't it bad enough you are some little slave in CoH, do you REALLY have to lower yourself to this level of sheer ignorance. For what? To try to seem "edgy"?

@Terminator wrote:So what if Britain conquered these weak nations? Tough luck for the weak, that is the way of the world; "Great Empires are not maintained by timidity."


This is what happens when you tell a retarded kid he can be anything he wants to be. He reads some quote on a Total War loading screen and thinks he has found, "da truth", lmao. Don't bother replying honestly, you've made a joke out of yourself already, no need to go for Lobotomy Candidate of the Year.




\

Aragon

Reputation : -4
Join date : 2015-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 RTW players, your opinion

Post by fefe on Mon May 23, 2016 3:48 pm

The contents of the quotes above is quite disturbing. This consequentialist moral approach is an attempt to use utilitarianism to justify (neo)colonialism.

Actually that's fascist discourse.

fefe

Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-05-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 RTW players, your opinion

Post by Aragon on Mon May 23, 2016 7:35 pm

Yeah well I mean, American "libertarianism" could probably be labelled a flavor of fascism within specific American political coordinates, the same way "Islamists" are in the Middle East.

I mean, I just can't imagine someone is so dumb as to justify what the British did in India in the name of "progress", lmfao. The British turned India from the world's manufacturing center, with a GDP per capita comparable to most other European nations (and much larger gross GDP) into the most chronically poor country in Asia in a classical colonialist parasite relationship.

Aragon

Reputation : -4
Join date : 2015-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 RTW players, your opinion

Post by NapoleonBornToParty on Tue May 24, 2016 12:17 pm

@Uroboros wrote:
Yeah it's like kids arguing : "I am suuuper cool" "No you are not, I AM cooler than you!!" etc.   Pathetic..


NapoleonBornToParty

Reputation : -4
Join date : 2015-06-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 RTW players, your opinion

Post by |CoH-Piper on Wed May 25, 2016 3:28 am

Luna don't forget you played in the grand tournament against Battle of Armenia

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLSANUYHVbeq9XMBFxy_jMQ

View Piper's Tournament Awards:

avatar
|CoH-Piper

Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 RTW players, your opinion

Post by Tyrant Luke on Wed May 25, 2016 3:59 am

yo piper u still gonna upload the replays i sent you?

Not sure how a 1st round match is more interesting than a 5th round match.

_________________
avatar
Tyrant Luke

Reputation : 33
Join date : 2014-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 RTW players, your opinion

Post by Aragon on Wed May 25, 2016 6:40 am

Piper my questions are these:

1) Why don't you worry less about Luna and more about the neo-fascist faggot in your clan called Terminator who has come out in favor of large scale genocide under the most simplistic and idiotic mantle of utilitarianism (which he doesn't understand).

2) Why do you have like 600 videos up but like 300 subscribers? You're doing it wrong.


Aragon

Reputation : -4
Join date : 2015-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 RTW players, your opinion

Post by |CoH-Piper on Wed May 25, 2016 12:35 pm

@Aragon wrote:Piper my questions are these:

1) Why don't you worry less about Luna and more about the neo-fascist faggot in your clan called Terminator who has come out in favor of large scale genocide under the most simplistic and idiotic mantle of utilitarianism (which he doesn't understand).

2) Why do you have like 600 videos up but like 300 subscribers? You're doing it wrong.


What's with the hate? I thought you would be pleased with the video?

The 600 videos includes things like my 100+ levels I did for a game called door kickers- a game few ppl play- much like rtw tbh. There are others like walking dead playthrough, med2 campaign,.... The channel is not for subs (rtw is not the game for subs), just doing it for a laugh, if I am doing something wrong I couldn't care less.

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLSANUYHVbeq9XMBFxy_jMQ

View Piper's Tournament Awards:

avatar
|CoH-Piper

Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 RTW players, your opinion

Post by Tyrant Luke on Wed May 25, 2016 3:18 pm

yeah keep doing what you are doing piper

_________________
avatar
Tyrant Luke

Reputation : 33
Join date : 2014-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 RTW players, your opinion

Post by Zig on Wed May 25, 2016 9:56 pm

@Aragon wrote:Piper my questions are these:

1) Why don't you worry less about Luna and more about the neo-fascist faggot in your clan called Terminator who has come out in favor of large scale genocide under the most simplistic and idiotic mantle of utilitarianism (which he doesn't understand).

2) Why do you have like 600 videos up but like 300 subscribers? You're doing it wrong.


Since when should you make videos to attract subs?

Zig
Grand Master
Grand Master

Reputation : 52
Join date : 2015-01-17
Age : 18
Location : Croatia

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 RTW players, your opinion

Post by Nermin on Thu May 26, 2016 12:12 am

He can't do that

_________________
Trofeji:


avatar
Nermin

Reputation : 21
Join date : 2014-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Vukojebina

http://nermin.sipraga@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 RTW players, your opinion

Post by Tara on Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:18 pm

Bump,
Nidintu
Zeke
Luke
Madgeh
Tacitus
Tara
Aragon
Saint
Zyzz
Daud

_________________
Spoiler:









avatar
Tara

Reputation : 7
Join date : 2014-12-13
Age : 17
Location : Irelando

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 RTW players, your opinion

Post by Tara on Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:19 pm

I'm getting there

_________________
Spoiler:









avatar
Tara

Reputation : 7
Join date : 2014-12-13
Age : 17
Location : Irelando

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 RTW players, your opinion

Post by Aristocrat on Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:37 pm

hey tara, you remember how you lost to WS-Fi and to me in CoN?) PC on difficult have better chances then Tara or Luke ;D get mad.

_________________
https://www.facebook.com/vadim.tigirlas.1
There are no desperate situation
There are only desperate people

H. Guderian

avatar
Aristocrat
War Master
War Master

Reputation : 49
Join date : 2014-10-28
Age : 23
Location : Moldova Balti

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 RTW players, your opinion

Post by Tara on Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:00 pm

It's hard to get mad at a guy who calls himself after a steroid junkie

_________________
Spoiler:









avatar
Tara

Reputation : 7
Join date : 2014-12-13
Age : 17
Location : Irelando

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 RTW players, your opinion

Post by Tyrant Luke on Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:39 am

Oh man, im really shaking in my boots from mr.nofap lmao. You barely won a friendly game with faction adv, then posted it as proof that im somehow not as good as I say I am...lol.

As for the top players
---Elite---
Nidintu
Saint
---Potentially Elite---
Zeke/Luke
Madgeh/Aragon/Tacitus
---Strong----
Zyzz/Daud/Tara(rising)
---Competitive---
r26
Zig/Gamilkara/Nermin/Earth(low talent)/Camaga/Warhawk
Theos
WS-FI
----Not going to win sigs without improvement----
Luna(rising)/Diomidis/Koda(rising)
Spetz/Zer0(rising)/Terminator

Everyone below this point is struggling or newish.


Last edited by Tyrant Luke on Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:07 am; edited 2 times in total

_________________
avatar
Tyrant Luke

Reputation : 33
Join date : 2014-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 RTW players, your opinion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum